Audit Log Report
The Audit Log provides a report of audit events captured throughout the solution by all users and activities.
The following options are provided with the Audit Log report:
- Filtering is available for Time, Category and Level options.
- Search is available to quickly locate objects using string based queries.
- Export is available to export the available on-screen data to either a CSV, PDF or XLSX file.
- Sorting is available by clicking on the desired column header.
The following information is provided as columns in the Audit Log report
- Time: Displays the timestamp (MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS) of the recorded event.
- User: Displays the account that performed the recorded event. The account pamservice is used by the system for performing background or scheduled tasks. This is not a user account.
- IP: Displays the detected IP address of the user that performed the recorded event.
- Object: Displays the name and provides a link to the object (record or folder) that is associated to the recorded event.
- Category: Displays the category (used to organize events based on relationship) of the recorded event.
- Level: Displays the level of the recorded event. Level includes INFO, WARNING and ERROR.
- Event: Displays the type of the recorded event. Type includes examples like Edit, Create, Connection, Update Queue Records and more.
- Message: Displays any system messages associated to the recorded event.