The Bindings report provides a list of all users (unwound from groups) that have workflow bindings to the selected object, a summary of their binding configuration and how they are bound (group membership or by direct assignment).
The Bindings report is accessible from the:
- Object’s Workflows page: Any user with permission to modify an object’s workflows can view this report by clicking the Bindings Report button from the object’s Workflow page (Manage > Workflows).
The following options are provided with the Bindings report:
- Search is available to quickly locate objects using string based queries.
- Export is available to export the available on-screen data to either a CSV, PDF or XLSX file.
- Sorting is available by clicking on the desired column header.
The following information is provided as columns in the Bindings report
User: Displays the user’s name and (login).
Bindings: Displays the user’s specific Binding to this object. Use the following example to understand how Binding configurations are displayed:
IT Dept Connect Approval (business hours) /10 [Record,Connect,Task], [Work Hours], [Checkout], [10.0.0.1], [MFA] (Developers)
- IT Dept Connect Approval (business hours) — Indicates the name of the Workflow Template
- /10 — Indicates the value of the Duration parameter. If Duration is empty, this parameter will not be included.
- [Record, Connect, Task] — Indicates the configured Actions.
- [Work Hours] — Indicates the configured Time Selectors.
- [Checkout] — Indicates the configured Checkout status of either Optional or Required. If Checkout is Disabled, this value will not appear.
- [10.0.0.1] — Indicates the configured IP Filter. If IP Filter is empty, this parameter will not be included.
- [MFA] — Indicates that MFA is required. If MFA is disabled, this parameter will not be included.
- (IT) — Indicates that this user is configured as part of this binding due to them being a member of the group named Developers.
When a binding is present due to Group membership, the name of this group will be shown at the end of the line in parenthesis. For example, (Developers) meaning this specific binding was associated to this user because they are a member of the Developers group.