Local Groups Report
Local Groups Report displays all local groups and members of the groups, members of the groups could be local users or AD users.
Local Groups Report is located in Administration>Local Groups>Local Groups Report.
Local Groups Report is available for users with global role service administrator and for owners on Folder Level Manage>Local Groups>Local Groups Report.
The following options are provided with the Local Groups report:
- Search is available to quickly locate objects using string based queries.
- Export is available to export the available on-screen data to either a CSV, PDF or XLSX file.
- Sorting is available by clicking on the desired column header.
The following information is provided as columns in the Local Groups report:
- Member Type: Displays the name’s of the members in group.
- Directory Displays: the type of user’s directory - ActiveDirectory/ApacheDS.
- Group Name: Displays the name of the group.
- Group Folder: Displays the name of the folder which the group is belong.
- Member Type: Displays the type of the user.