The Sessions (Reports > Sessions) report provides a list of all Active and Completed remote sessions in XTAM as well as provides access to any video or keystrokes recordings.
The My Sessions (Management > My Sessions) report provides a list of all Active and Completed remote sessions that your account has permissions to connect.
This may include all currently active or previously completed sessions that you personally established as well as sessions that other users have established.
Sessions that you have not created are displayed as a quick method to identify sessions that you may join or have relevance.
Some of the described options below may not be available due to your account lacking the required permissions to access them.
The following options are provided with the Sessions report:
- Filtering is available for Time and State options.
- Search is available to quickly locate objects using string based queries.
- Export is available to export the available on-screen data to either a CSV, PDF or XLSX file.
- Sorting is available by clicking on the desired column header.
The following information is provided as columns in the Sessions report:
- Record: Displays the name and provides a link to the record that was used to connect to a remote session.
- User: Displays the user that established the remote session.
- Start Time: Displays the timestamp (MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS) of when the session started.
- Completion Time: Displays the timestamp (MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS) of when the session completed. This column will be empty for Active sessions.
- Type: Displays the remote protocol used to establish this connection.
- Status: Displays the current status of the session, either Active or Completed.
- Recording: Displays the status of the session recording.
- In Progress: The current, active session is being recorded.
- Not Recording: The current, active session is not being recorded.
- Available: The session is complete and a video recording is available.
- Not Recorded: The session is complete and a video recording is not available.
- Action Menu: Provides the following options:
- Play: The session recording is available to be viewed directly in your browser. This option is only available if the session was recorded.
- Events: Opens the keystroke recording log for the session.
- Convert to AVI: Begins the conversion process so the session recording is converted and saved to a .avi file. This option is only available if the session was recorded.
- Convert to MOV: Begins the conversion process so the session recording is converted and saved to a .mov file. This option is only available if the session was recorded.