The Subscriptions (Alerts) report provides a list of alerts that the users’ of XTAM are subscribed to, along with their alert configuration and an option to Unsubscribe them from their selected alert(s).
The following options are provided with the Subscriptions (Alerts) report:
- Search is available to quickly locate objects using string based queries.
- Export is available to export the available on-screen data to either a CSV, PDF or XLSX file.
- Sorting is available by clicking on the desired column header.
The following information is provided as columns in the Subscriptions (Alerts) report:
- User: Displays the User name (login name) of the user subscribed to this alert.
- Object: Displays the name of the object associated to the alert. If it is associated to XTAM as a whole rather than an individual named object (i.e. the System), then this value will be blank.
- Object Type: Displays the type of object. For example, Folder, System or Record Type name.
- Category: Displays the category of the alert.
- Level: Displays the level of the alert.
- Event: Displays the Event Filter value of the alert. If the user did not include a Filter value, then this will be blank.
- Actions: Click the Unsubscribe button to unsubscribe this user from their alert.