The Workflows report provides a list of all workflows along with their templates, bindings and configuration.
The following options are provided with the Workflows report:
- Search is available to quickly locate objects using string based queries.
- Export is available to export the available on-screen data to either a CSV, PDF or XLSX file.
- Sorting is available by clicking on the desired column header.
The following information is provided as columns in the Workflows report:
- Template: Displays the name of the template assigned to this workflow instance.
- Users: Displays the name of the user(s) or group(s) bound to the workflow.
- What: Displays the action that is associated to this workflow instance that requires approval to access.
- When: Displays the enabled time selector(s) that is bound to this workflow instance.
- IP: Displays the IP filter that is bound to this workflow instance.
- Duration: Displays the duration value that is bound to this workflow instance.
- Order: Displays the order value that is bound to this workflow instance.
- Object: Displays the object (and provides a link to open it) that is assigned this workflow instance.
- Approvers: Displays the list of approvers in each step that are assigned to either Approve or Reject the access request.