Offline Installation Procedure.
If external internet access is disabled or firewall rules are blocking connectivity to our servers preventing the traditional online installation to your desired host server, then PAM can be downloaded and installed using the following offline installation procedure.
- Download the PAM Offline Installation package from here: https://bin.xtontech.com/product/XTAMOfflineInstallation.zip
- Copy the downloaded zip file to your desired PAM host server. (PAM System Requirements)
- Extract the zip file to a temporary location on this host server.
- Run the XtamSetup file (.exe for Windows, .sh for Unix/Linux).
- Complete the installation using the wizard as needed.
We recommend disabling or adding exceptions to any Anti-Virus or Malware scanners that may be running on this host server. These applications may modify or remove core components of PAM that can lead to failed installations.
At this point, the offline and online installation procedures are the same, the only exception being with this offline procedure, all the software components have already been downloaded.