PAM provides a series of built-in reports that help to locate objects, find user activity, understand permissions and view audit events throughout the system.
The following reports are available to PAM appropriately permissioned users to view, search and export.
- Access report provides a list of all users (unwound from groups) that have access to the selected object, their level of access and how they have been granted access (Group Membership, Individual ACL, Global Role or Global Permission).
- Audit Log report that provides a report of audit events captured throughout the System solution by all users and activities.
- Use this report to investigate Audit Events in PAM.
- Bindings report provides a list of all users (unwound from groups) that have workflow bindings to the selected object, a summary of their binding configuration and how they are bound (group membership or by direct assignment).
- Change History Report provides a listing of all changes that have been made to a record’s field values (i.e. Host, Port, User or Password).
- Custom Queries provides a location to create and view any custom query that have been generated.
- These custom queries, written in the HQL querying language, are written and maintained by System Administrators.
Dashboard provides a graphical understanding of various categories of objects throughout the System as well as trending data over a 7 day period.
- Inventory report provides a list of all objects (records and folders) along with their metadata and permissions.
- Use this report to find objects based on metadata, activity or permissions.
- Job History report provides a list of all Jobs or Tasks that have already been executed, along with their details.
- Use this report to find details about scheduled or previously executed tasks.
- Job Summary report provides a list of all Jobs or Tasks that have already been executed, aggregated to illustrate a summary of their results including a number of executions per task per day.
- The summary can be displayed in a data-table or presented in a line chart.
Local Group Membership Report displays all local groups and members of the groups, members of the groups could be local users or AD users.
- Requests report provides a list of all Workflow Instances, including those that are active, approved and rejected.
- Use this report to find any information about Workflow instances and states.
- Sessions report provides a list of all Active and Completed remote sessions in the System.
- Use this report to investigate session activity and to access video and keystroke recordings.
- Session Events report provides a list of all keystrokes, clipboard text and command sequences users entered during any remote session.
- Use this report to investigate session activity and search for keystroke or command entries throughout all sessions.
- Statistics report provide a graphical understanding of various categories of objects throughout the System.
- Use these reports to understand system usage and various trends over time.
- Subscriptions (Alerts) report provides a list of alerts that the users’ of the System are subscribed to, along with their alert configuration and an option to Unsubscribe them from their selected alert(s).
- Subscriptions (Reports) report provides a list of reports that the users’ of the System are subscribed to, along with their report configuration and an option to Unsubscribe them from their selected report(s).
- Tasks report provides a list of all records that have at least one task associated to them, along with each task’s details.
- Users report provides a list of all users and groups that have accessed the System.
- Use this report to understand user behavior, activity, permissions and IP based locations.
- Workflows report provides a list of all System workflows along with their templates, bindings and configuration.
- Use this report to understand where Workflows are deployed and how they are configured.
Report Center is a central location for PAM reports, both built-in and user saved. The user saved reports are versions of the built-in reports that have been customized through the use of unique filters and columns to better locate specific information in PAM.
If you would like to send PAM events to your SIEM or Syslog server, then please refer to this page for more information.